Monday, February 25, 2013

day 3: love.



don't get me wrong. but long before even think of move to barcelona, i had met someone. picture it. don juan. i don't consider it as a relationship we had. and i'm happy for that. because of he wasn't anything but... well, don juan. so unfortunately i did comment to him one day that i was going to move to barcelona. why the hell did i do that for? anyway, after having been her for almost 5 months the jerk decides to contact me on skype. just to make it clear that he's seeing someone. could i care less? no. i was pretty much "done" with him. and now i'm totally done with him. also with my ex. we had a relationship for like 10 months. and i broke up with him because i realized that it was the best. and typical he claims that it was him. but what can i say? it's annoying, but he apparently has some issues. and his mother whom expected that i would invite her to come to my birthday. and after being chatting with my ex on facebook, i realize that in that time i didn't honestly think much. he is the most annoying person, most rude person i've ever been with. better later than never, right?

what about my first boyfriend. i was stupid enough to go back. i found out later on that he was a scientologist. you know just like tom cruise. and after 2 weeks he announced that he only wanted to be friends. boy, are you kidding me? no way.

but right now i'm where i want to be (almost). i mean i have a boyfriend whom i love. which actually reminds me that i have an important announcement to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment