Thursday, March 7, 2013

day 1000: my airport incident

no. i haven't even had this blog for 1000 days. but i wanted to make a dairy of 1000 days because now i've returned from spain and i'm currently back in my home country alone. my boyfriend is on his way to peru. today. so yesterday was day 1000. and also one of the worst days of my life. just a "small" incident in the airport in barcelona. i'm just asking myself how the hell i could come late. it really isn't my thing to come late. but it was the case yesterday. but "luckily" i could get on the plane.
  i had paid for 3 suitcases but i was only allowed to have one including my hand luggage, so what did i do? i started crying. actually i was crying all the way to the plane. embarrassing? sure. i think what provoked this was the stress from going home knowing i hadn't anything and of course that i didn't want to leave my boyfriend. but we're still together though, just the fact that we aren't going to see each other for almost 3 years makes my cry.
 anyway, i ran through the security control everything with my suitcase, slipping in my jacket, sweating like a pig and tears running down my face. people really starred at me like if they were thinking: WTF?

anyway i know i'm the one to blame for coming late. but the thing is that when they tell me two different things about the suitcases, i get pretty upset. and i desperately need me two other suitcases. so many important things. like clothes, irreplaceable things and other stuff. so what i'm going to do is: my sister's ex-husband is going to help me out. i'm going to ask a friend of mine  in barcelona to bring my suitcases to a company who can send me my stuff. i just need to know what company it is.

do have you a similar airport incident?

No comments:

Post a Comment